PRESS, MEDIA KIT & BRANDING
Outdoors for All hosts activities year-round. From programs to events, our organization is always bustling with activity. Below you can find a list of current stories where Outdoors for All has been featured in media as well as resources for the media should you wish to feature Outdoors for All. Please CONTACT out office with any questions.
Below are a few links to videos or stories that have been features in the media:
- Press Release – Outdoors for All Receives $15,000 KidCents Regional Grant
- Press Release – Outdoors for All Receives $30,000 Boeing Global Engagement Grant
- King 5 Evening: Transforming Lives Through Outdoor Recreation
- Q 13 FOX: Outdoors for All Parkinson’s Tandem Cycling Class
- Q 13 FOX: Outdoors for All Cycling Team Riding the STP
- MSNBC: Keith & Chris
- KING 5: Warrior Transition Battalion
- Herald Net: Winter Outdoor Activities
- Press Release: Outdoor Recreation Enriches Overall Quality of Life for Recovering Veterans
- Press Release: Outdoors for All Receives $10,000 Grant from CenturyLink
You may also find more news, stories and feature articles in our News & Stories section.
Before using our logo or brand in external publications, please read our Brand Guidelines.
Click to download logo zip file with color and black and white: EPS | AI | JPG | PNG
To access information and materials related to the Outdoors for All Foundation, please visit our Promo Materials section of our site.